No products in the cart.
Memphis BBQ Jerk Burger
Topped with tons of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and avocado, this BBQ Beef Jerky burger is ready for the heartiest of appetites. This hamburger brings out the flavor of Tennessee. Using beef jerky in the recipe really makes this stand out as one of the best burgers that you will ever taste if you are into that Bar-B-Que flavor. (Which we know you are!)
- 2 lb . ground beef
- 3 Hearty handful of Three Jerks Jerky’sMemphis BBQ flavor Filet Mignon Beef Jerky
- Large Large squirt of ketchup
- Smaller squirt of mustard
- A few good glugs of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the beef jerky into small pieces. If desired,chop additional jerky for topping the burgers.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.Form into 8 patties.
- Preheat a Swiss Diamond double-burnergriddle over medium heat. When hot, add thepatties and cook until underside of the pattyis browned. Flip the patties and cook untilbrowned on the opposite side and cooked todesired doneness.
- Top with tons of cheddar cheese, lettuce,tomato, and avocado.
Three Jerks Jerky, the original filet mignon beef